Click here

Earn Money with ClixSense!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

How to remove "TuneUp Undelete" on Right-Click

I just want to share this experience to you. I was wondering why this thing was still remaining in my Laptop although I'd uninstalled TuneUp Utilities. Well, this is just a simple problem that is easy to solve.

Follow this 3 simple steps:

1. Open regedit. Start>Type regedit and then enter.
2. Navigate to "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell"
3. Find "TuneUp Undelete" and delete this key.

And now, you've finally got rid of this mess.

42 comments:

  1. tnx a lot..very nicely explained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so irritating thnax alottttttt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! you solved my problem in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quick fix, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been bugging me for a long time, I owe you a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saiiid biiiitch ... thanks a lot =D but how have you find the key??

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i install software
    pls link provide

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much, you are a life-saver

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your great help greatly appreciated.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU
    ONLY RIGHT ANSWER ON THE WHOLE INTERNET

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have deleted the same but still it is there. How come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you gotta refresh the screen by right clicking on ur mouse and click "refresh"

      Delete
  14. Thank you! Works perfectly :D Helpful when you are perfectionist c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. bis im Jahr 2017 ... noch arbeiten

    ReplyDelete