Click here

Earn Money with ClixSense!!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Black Screen of Death Solution

I don't know if this exactly is the one you encounter too but you can try what I did to fix or get rid of this. I don't know what causes this problem but I think it is an error in registry. Maybe something was damaged in registry that makes windows or your computer not to start up properly. What exactly I encountered was a black screen during the administrator login of my laptop. So, instead of the login screen, a black screen was encountered and just a cursor. So, the solution I made was to press F8 before windows logo shows and then finally there will be an option for window repair. Hit enter on it and there you'll get into many options for fixing the problem. The first option will scan and fix the errors that make your computer not to startup properly. Choose that and if it fix your problem, you may now restart your computer, otherwise, choose the second option which is the system restore. Restore your computer to a point or time which you think you don't have any problems done or the time before you made the changes that make the problem in your computer. Wait until it is finished. Just ignore if it says that the system restore was not completed, restart your computer and see if it worked. :)

If this solution didn't take effect in your case, please read this solutions from microsoft:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why-is-my-screen-black-when-i-start-windows-7

No comments:

Post a Comment